21 February, 2010

Only 4 Days To Go

I am getting very excited as the start of my Nuffield journey is getting very close. My bags are just about packed. I have had all my vaccinations required and have all the necessary visas. I fly out in 4 days to Canberra. We are briefed in Canberra by a number of different speakers representing different agricultural agencies such as GRDC, Cattle Council & Aussie Wool Innovation. We are also briefed by Agricultural Envoys from USA, EU and Mexico. David Brownhill and Jim Gelch will be there to guide us.
We fly out to Sydney on Saturday, then onto London to start our Global Focus Program.
A quick itinerary goes something like this:
London
Wales for 6 days.
Washington for 7 days for the Contemporary Scholars Conference
San Francisco for 6 days.
Mexico for 5 days
Brazil for 7 days.
Uruguay for 7 days
Home for a couple of weeks, and then it starts for my own study area.

No comments:

Post a Comment